Thursday, June 4, 2009

Music Forever

We finished a new song the other day called "Music Forever". I think we are going to perform it at the show on June 20. Let me know if anyone needs tickets still (208) 577-7076. I am excited about this because it is the first strictly "Dedicated Servers" song we have done in a while. We have been working on all these mixtapes and haven't been really using the Beats that Peanut and Owen make. I am Excited to start working on some of the stuff they have made and getting back to the roots of how this group started.

It's Weird to think that we are coming up on 5 years in November that the "Dedicated Servers" have been together. I have to say even though things have changed a lot I am excited with the Direction we are going. We have a couple projects in the works right now and hopefully will be able to show you more as time goes. Stay tuned

3 comments:

  1. HOTNESS is the only word to describe all the new stuff we have coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm sounds interesting. Hotness? why not two 't's? What happened to Speltwrite aka Kylesdrunk.com aka KylegElliott

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to the T? Kyle, you of all people should know, I know how to spell.

    ReplyDelete