Monday, June 1, 2009

Microsoft

WoW!!! so I have to hand it to Microsoft cause they had some good stuff to show this year. I'm gonna run down just a few of them.

Left for Dead 2

For anyone who has played the first one you know you are excited. From the trailer it looks like we are in new Orleans and a greater emphasis on close range weapons. This includes a Chainsaw. You can't have a zombie game with out a chainsaw. Definitely picking this up. Check out the trailer.check it out


Final Fantasy XIII


They showed Final fantasy XIII running on the 360 today. It's good to know that Square Enix still has love for the 360 but I am on the fence for this one. I haven't really been into a final fantasy sense IX mainly because they take so long to beat but I might pick this one up. Maybe

Halo 3 ODST

Of course they showed some Halo ODST. I was sold on this game when i heard it comes with 3 mythic maps for Halo 3. Now they are saying you will get a chance to be in the "Halo Reach" Multiplayer beta if you purchase it. "Halo Reach" is a new game for 2010 that looks like a prequel. Sold

Metal Gear Risen

They anounced a Metal Gear game for the 360 based on Raidin. Cool, Wish they would of brought metal gear solid 4 over but this will work. I will most likely pick this up.

Crack down 2
Yeah it looks good

Splinter cell conviction also was shown which looks pretty cool and a whole bunch of Stuff with the new motion sensor camera. It looks cool but I wonder how much i would actually use it. The problem with motion controls is they are not precise enough for competative gaming. Oh well I will probably get it just to try Lion Heads new game "Milo". There aren't any pics of it up yet but it looks pretty emersive. I'll keep you posted of more updates.

UPDATE:
I forgot to Mention Alan Wake. This looks promising. Hopefully it is very scary. Check out the video

No comments:

Post a Comment